Experience & FAQ
With a unique vibe of an outdoor music festival on indoor stages, this up close & personal music festival is held over four days bringing American Roots and Modern Folk to the cool Mountain Town of Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
Past headliners that have launched from OzMoMu include Kitchen Dwellers, Horseshoes & Hand Grenades, Ben Miller Band, Tall Tall Trees, Dirtfoot and many more.
Performances kickoff on Thursday night and continue for four days on multiple stages inside the 1905 Basin Park Hotel. The Festival located in the middle of Eureka Springs Downtown Entertainment District includes popular Late-Night Jams every night at nearby Chelsea’s Corner Cafe & Bar.
7 Reasons OzMoMu Is The Thing To Do In January:
- Winter’s only outdoor festival held indoors
- Where the attendees and the bands party together; there’s no backstage
- Energizing, dancing and singing right along with the bands
- Take over the whole hotel… friends on every floor
- Roll to Chelsea’s after hours… then roll back to rest up for next day
- Down the Rabbett Hole – enjoy an intimate venue in the speakeasy cave
- Bloody Mary Show Finale on Sunday to say “G’bye… till next OzMoMu”
Festival goers will have the chance to participate in many activities througout the weekend from a Whisky Tasting, Macrame, Ice SKating, Hatchet Throwing, Tie Dye & More! Don’t miss out on a crowd favorite Yoga & Mimosas Saturday at 11AM!
Each Day Dress Up to the Festival Themes!
Door Decorating Contest
Announcing the 4th Annual Door Decorating Contest at #OzMoMu2024! Our panel of judges will be wandering thru the halls of Basin Park Hotel throughout the festival to determine who has created the best door decoration in honor of the 10th Annual #OzMoMuFest!
Be creative and have fun! Use this opportunity to express your unique style and make your hotel room more personalized during this year’s fest! Help us all to remind each other that this ENTIRE HOTEL is part of the festival!
- Are Kids Allowed?
- Kids 0-10 years old are welcome for free. Suggested for kids to leave by 8PM on Friday/Saturday Nights. 10-18 yrs are $20 for the festival weekend. Please pay at welcome table in the lobby.
- Where will the event take place?
- Indoors at the Basin Park Hotel. Stages will be set up on the 6th floor Ballroom, 1st Floor JR’s Game Room & a Listening Room available in the cave (lobby level). Late Night Jam Sessions at Chelsea’s Bar Downtown.
- What are Listening Rooms?
- We added a listening room in our Cave area on the lobby level. The listening room will feature artists that have more than music to share, they have stories to go with it. The location is unique and the setting is very intimate. We will encourage festival-goers to participate in a quieter fashion in this area. We pulled the concept from the famous International Folk Alliance that is held in Kansas City. It is a space that allows the artist a space to communicate with the crowd.
- First Time Attending?
- For the newcomers, we encourage you to book your room fast as the hotel will sell out. The hallways become hangout spaces and the festival-goers become friends. This becomes a full festival experience to stay inside a hotel where the artists/music and people are are all together – all weekend long.
- What other events besides the music will be going on this year?
- Daily Activities at the Basin Park Hotel offered to all festival attendees.
- Door Decorating Contest! We encourage festival attendees who are staying overnight at the hotel to decorate their room door for a chance to WIN a festival ticket for the following year.
- Theme Nights encouraged for each night. Why? Just for Fun and Great Photos!
Festive Vibes!“We had a great time at the Ozark Mtn. Music Festival, your crew did an amazing job! The music was amazing and the staff was super friendly. We definitely look forward to doing it again next year!! The last night we were there, while checking out one of our favorites, Dirtfoot, there was an artist (Anita) painting the band in action. It was soooo cool, and we bought it before she was done, and got a picture with the artist and Dirtfoot after the show. Such great memories, laughs and new friendships at OZMOMU! I wanted to be sure to thank you for all your hard work so the rest of us could enjoy ourselves. There is a ton of work behind the scenes that nobody sees, and we thank you for it!! See you soonLance AllenThe Current Etc.Joplin, MO
“Loved, loved the OzMo Music Festival this year. This was our first visit to the Festival. Cannot wait till next year. Please, please get Chicken Wire Empire to perform again. They were my favorite!!” – Joan Threet“Thanks so much for inviting me to play for the festival, it was fun to be back in Eureka and see some familiar faces. Hope to see you all soon up there again.” – Thanks again Mike Hösty“Just wanted to reach out and say how fantastic it was to come out to the fest! We love what y’all are doing and were so happy to be a part of it!”- Good Morning Bedlam“…Just wanted to say thank you again for having me at ozmomu. That was an awesome experience way to start a new year!” -John Depew