7 Reasons OzMoMu Is The Thing To Do In January
- Winter’s only outdoor festival held indoors
- Where the attendees and the bands party together; there’s no backstage
- Foot-stompin’, energizing, sing right along with the bands
- Take over the whole hotel… friends on every floor
- Roll to Chelsea’s after hours… then roll back to rest up for next day
- Kick-a** Galaxy Grass
- Bloody Mary Show Finale on Sunday to say “G’bye… till next OzMoMu”
The Ozark Mountain Music Festival, better known as OzMoMu, celebrates its eighth year in 2021, in Downtown Eureka Springs. This popular event features an Americana Roots style which is an Ozark Mountain Fusion of Bluegrass, Folk, Urban and Americana Roots sounds. This winter festival is held inside at the 1905 Basin Park Hotel and is known for its “unique vibe of an outdoor music festival on indoor stages.”
Performances kickoff on Thursday night and continue for four days on multiple stages in the 1905 Basin Park Hotel. The Festival located in the middle of Eureka Springs Downtown Entertainment District includes popular Late-Night Jam on both Friday and Saturday nights to be held in nearby Chelsea’s Corner Cafe & Bar.
“With no backstage area the attendees and bands are all together in the same space. Hanging out with the bands is what makes OzMoMu so unique” stated Mary Howze, Festival Coordinator.